- QHow accessible is the hotel?
- A1 min walk from Shin-Sapporo Subway Station
5 min walk from JR Shin-Sapporo Station
Approx. 30 min from New Chitose Airport to JR Shin-Sapporo Station
- QDo you have a parking area?
- AWe have several affiliated parking lots.
Parking costs 1,000 yen per night.
- QHow can I get to your hotel from the nearest airport?
- AApprox. 30 min to JR Shin-Sapporo Station using the JR Rapid Airport service.
- QHow can I get to your hotel from the nearest interchange?
- AApprox. 23 min from the Sapporo Minami IC in the direction of Sapporo Station.
- QDo you have any parking areas for bikes?
- AWe are sorry that we do not have the parking area for bikes.
- QDo you have an ice cube maker?
- AYes, we have it.
- QDo you have any vending machines?
- AYes, we have it.
- QDo you have any coin laundries?
- AYes, we have it.
- QI would like to use a microwave
- AYes, we have it.
- QCan I smoke in the hotel?
- ARooms and all the public area prohibit from smoking.
Please use the smoking booth on the 1st floor.
- QDo you have any vending machines for cigarettes?
- ASorry, we do not have any tobacco vending machines.
- QWhen and where is the breakfast?
- ABreakfast is served 6:30~10:00 (09:30 last entry) at "ONIRICO" on the first floor.
- QIs there a restaurant or bar?
- AYes, there is a restaurant (Italian cuisine) on the first floor. There is no bar.
- QAre there any computers with Internet access available in the hotel?
- ANo, there are not. We apologize for the inconvenience.
About Check in / Check out
- QWhat time is check in / check out?
- ACheck-in starts from 14:00 and please check out before 11:00.
※It can change depending on your plans.
- QCan we ask for the earlier check-in?
- ADepending on the number of reservations made for the day prior to check-in as well as the day of check-in, it may not be possible for us to meet requests to check in earlier than the normal check-in time (3:00 p.m.). Please contact the hotel for details.
If you wish to check-in prior to noon, please make a reservation for one additional night from the previous day.
- QCan we check-out later?
- AThe typical check-out time is 11:00 a.m. This may be extended for an additional 2,000 yen per hour (up to 1:00 p.m.).
When checking out at 1:00 p.m. or later, accommodation fees for one additional night will be charged.
(*Please note that, depending on the number of reservations made for the day of check-out, it may not be possible for us to meet your request.)
- QIs it okay to check in at late time?
- AIf, without informing us, you are more than two hours late for the scheduled check-in time registered at the time of reservation, we may cancel your reservation.
If you are going to be more than two hours late, please be sure to contact the hotel in advance.
About Luggage Keeping
- QCan I send luggage in advance?
- APlease make sure to write the staying dates and the stayer's name before sending them to us.
After checking the reservation information and the receipt, we will keep them until the check-in date.
However, we will not be able to receive a luggage with cash, valuable items, medicines, fragile items, dangerous items, anything that needs to be kept in a certain temperature, cash on delivery.
- QCan we keep our luggage at the reception after check-in/out?
- AWe can keep your luggage on the check in/out day.
However, we will not be able to keep a luggage with cash, valuable items, medicines, fragile items, dangerous items, anything that needs to be kept in a certain temperature or a luggage for non-reserved people.
- QCan we send a parcel from the hotel?
- AIt's available at the front.
- QCan you keep valuables?
- AWe have safety box in every room. Please use them.
- QWhen will the room get cleaned up while staying?
- ARoom cleaning is not done every day during consecutive nights.
Cleaning during your stay will be done once every 3 nights.
Towels will be hung on the doorknob and handed to you every day.
- QCan we invite any non-registered guests into our room>
- AFor safety reasons, registered guests are prohibited from allowing non-registered guests from staying in their rooms.
Please use lobby for meeting ups etc.
- QWe have a kid want to share bed with. Does it cost?
- AIt is free for a child under 5 years old per bed.
However, if partaking of breakfast, a separate fee will be charged for children between the ages of 6 and 12 years old.
- QWhat does each room have for facilities?
- APlease check the ROOMS page.
- QAre there any rental items?
- Asewing set・wine opener・nail clipper・thermometer・Iron ・pants presser・baby beds ・bed guards
※Number is limited
- QDo you have any baby car/baby beds/bed guards?
- AYes we have.
Bed guards/baby car/baby bed
We have limited number of items. Please ask front in advance.
（For safety reasons, baby should be under 1 years oldfor baby beds.)
- QAre there any internet connections in the room?
- AFree Wi-Fi can be used in every room and facilities.
Cabled internet connections are not available.
- QAre there any Fax/Copying service?
- AWe have them at the front in additional charge.
- QDo you have any room service?
- AWe are afraid not.
- QCan we pay by credit cards?
- AVISA / JCB / AMEX / Diners Club / MasterCard / Union Pay is available.
- QVISA / JCB / AMEX / Diners Club / MasterCard / Union Pay is available.
- AWe can address them to a company's name.
- QCan I get a receipt after making the payments by credit card online?
- AIf you selected advance online card payments, please issue your receipt by yourself online.
We cannot issue them at the hotel.
About nearby facilities
- QAre there any recommended restaurants near by?
- AWe have "Restaurants information near around hotel".
Please ask front.
Thank you for Your understanding and cooperation.
- QWhat can I do to know about the neighbor sightseeing spots?
- APlease check our website "Access" or "Location" below.
- QI would like to see/change/cancel my online reservation
- AClick here to see/change/cancel.
Please call us for the cancellation on the day.
※If you booked our hotel through another website, please contact directly to the website.
- QAre there any cancellation fees?
- ADue to the contract, cancellation fees will be required.
Before 5 days 10%, Before 4 days 20%, Before 3 days 50%, Before 2 days 70%, Before 1 days 80%, without any announce 100%.
※There are exceptions depending on plans and how the reservation was made. Please contact us for details.
- QPrice seems to change each time I ask
- AWe set different price ranges depending on seasons and days.
Also the price depends on the amount of rooms left at the point of contact.
- QDo you have any rooms usable for wheelchairs?
- AYes, we have universal double rooms. Numbers are limited, so please contact the hotel directly.
- QCan you exchange foreign currency?
- ASorry, we don't.
- QRequest for producing of passports, etc. for identification purposes
- AUnder the relevant laws and regulations, the Japanese Government is requiring “foreign nationals who do not possess an address in Japan” to provide their ＊nationality and ＊passport number in addition to their ＊name, ＊address, and ＊occupation, etc. and produce and make a copy of their passport upon checking in at lodgings.
In addition, we ask any U.S. forces to show your military ID card.